The Cheap Bobcat Mini Track Loader Price – Bobcat Loader Buying Guide
The average cost of a Bobcat mini track loader is around $10,000-$25,000. The Bobcat mini track loader is a very versatile machine that can be used for many different jobs. It’s perfect for homeowners that need to do small jobs around the house, such as digging holes for plants or installing fence posts. But it can also be used in construction sites and other commercial applications where large amounts of dirt must be moved quickly and efficiently.
What is the smallest Bobcat track loader?
Used bobcat mini track loader
The Bobcat mini track loader is the smallest model of all. It is a compact machine, designed for small jobs. It is not as powerful as other Bobcat track loaders, and also has a smaller bucket capacity than other Bobcat track loaders.
The bucket size on this mini track loader ranges from 1 cubic yard to 2 cubic yards, which means it can carry up to 268 pounds of material in one scoop. The maximum lifting capacity with the attachment is 3,000 pounds; however, the maximum weight without any attachments should not exceed 1,900 pounds—as much as half that amount if you use attachments beyond just the standard hydraulic rammer.
What are the models of Bobcat mini track loader?
Bobcat mini track loader specs
Bobcat mini track loaders are available in the following models:
- B20 – This model is the smallest of all Bobcat mini track loader models and it has a maximum lifting capacity of 2,000 pounds.
- B21 – This model shares many similarities with the B20, but it has a maximum lifting capacity of 4,500 pounds.
- B22 – The B22 offers similar benefits to the B21, but it also comes with an added benefit for those who require more power than what’s offered by other models. It can be equipped with either diesel engines or gasoline engines. It offers up to 8 horsepower when running on diesel fuel and up to 6 horsepower when running on gasoline fuel.
- B23 – The benefits associated with this model include a unique design that allows it to fit into tighter spaces than other Bobcat mini track loaders could ever fit into because they don’t have such narrow dimensions (the width between tires being only 18″). Furthermore, this model features locking differentials that allow you greater control over traction while traveling across uneven surfaces like sand or gravel rather than just asphalt roads where everything is level). Also worth noting here is its cast iron differential housings which can withstand heavy loads without bending outwards so long as they’re properly maintained over time; if not then they may break down sooner rather than later due to stress fractures caused by constant friction between moving parts inside them.”
Which industries can Bobcat mini track loader be used in?
Bobcat mini track loader for sale
- Construction: Bobcat mini track loaders are popular among construction companies because they’re ideal for a variety of jobs. They can be used to dig and build, haul dirt and debris, grade roads and lots, carry loads up steep slopes and more.
- Agriculture: Farmers also rely on Bobcat mini track loaders for many tasks. They use them for plowing fields for planting or harvesting crops like wheat or corn. They use them to spread fertilizers or chemicals in the ground to keep plants healthy. And they even use them as tractors when pulling equipment through the fields!
- Landscaping: Landscape contractors use Bobcat mini track loaders so much because these machines are made from lightweight materials that don’t take up much space in a truck bed yet still provide high horsepower—ideal characteristics for landscaping work! Plus, if you’ve ever tried moving heavy rocks around with your own two hands…you’ll appreciate just how helpful this machine can be!
How much does a Bobcat mini track loader weigh?
Bobcat mini track loader weight
The weight of a Bobcat mini track loader depends on the model. The Bobcat Mini Excavator, for example, weighs about 4,000 pounds with a bucket and less than 2 tons without one. The Bobcat S130 has an empty weight of 2,050 pounds; add another 1,100 to 1,200 pounds for the bucket and other equipment and you get 3 to 3.5 tons.
What are the Bobcat mini track loader attachments?
Bobcat mini track loader attachments
The mini track loader is equipped with a front-end loader, an auger and a backhoe. The attachments you can use depend on the model you buy but there are some common ones that you can expect to find in any mini track loader.
- Bucket – This is the most basic attachment to use. It allows you to scoop up material from the ground or from a pile and place it where ever you want it placed.
- Grapple – This attachment will allow you to lift items like rocks or logs by using forks that go underneath whatever material needs to be lifted.
- Backhoe – The backhoe attachment can be used for digging into soil or sand so that piles of dirt can be moved easily out of your way. It also comes with a bucket which makes moving dirt around even easier!
- Paint Sprayer – This attachment allows for spraying paint onto surfaces such as walls before painting them so that there isn’t any waste (or overspending).
Get FREE Loader Quotes
- ✔Get FREE Local Loader Quotes today
- ✔Compare The Best Prices
- ✔Save Money On Your Loader Today!
How much is a Bobcat mini track loader?
Bobcat mini track loader price
The base price of bobcat mini track loader is around $15,000 to $30,000. However, you’ll want to add on some accessories (such as a hydraulic hitch), so the final price will probably be closer to $35,000. Some models may cost more than others depending on what features they offer and whether they are used or new.
For example, if you buy one without any extras, it will be cheaper than buying one with all the options available. If you want to add more features, such as anti-locking brakes (ABS) or active hydraulic control (AHC), it will cost more. If you want to go all out with your new machine and add things like automatic transmission and power steering, your price tag could be even higher.
The Bobcat mini track loader has a lot of versatility and can be used in a variety of industries. It is important that you know what your needs are before purchasing one so that you can get the best value for your money. If this sounds like something you would be interested in learning more about then please check out our website today: +0086 186-2391-5479!